Your Cart Is Empty!
SDI Is proud to offer the CTW Automation line of Suspension Dynos. CTW grew out of the ashes of what was Roehrig Engineering. They built the industry standard shock testing equipment for the racing community and then provided the best customer support on the planet. Now, they make a wide variety of crank type machines as well as a broad range of electric linear actuators capable of high force, high velocities and very high frequency response.
CTW Crank type offerings
5 machines to fit your needs. Building in HP (based on the number) and stroke capability, the bigger the machine the more force it can generate and the faster it can go for a given damper.
- RD2 is a 2HP machine with a peak stroke of 2.0" and peak speeds over 30 in/sec
- RD3 is a 3HP machine with a peak stroke of 2.0" and peak speeds nearing 40 in/sec
- RD5 is a 5HP machine with a peak stroke of 2.0" and peak speeds over 40 In/sec
- RD7.5 is a 7.5HP machine with a peak stroke of 4.0" and peak speeds over 80 in/sec
- RD10 is a 10HP machine with a peak stroke of 4.0" and peak speeds over 80 in/sec
Linear Actuators Crank type offerings
The LA series come in three motor configurations of 2, 4 and 6 motor configurations to offer a wide range of dynamic forces matched with high frequency, large strokes and very fast velocities. Standard strokes are 8.0 in / 200 mm with larger strokes available.
- Peak Forces of 2,000 / 4,000 and 6,000 lbF. or 9kN / 18kN / 27kN
- Peak Velocities of 216 in/sec or 5.50 Met/sec
- Peak Strokes of 8.0" / 12" and 18" or 202mm / 305mm / 457mm